MuseShop.net Terms and Conditions
This is an outline of MuseShop.net Terms and Conditions aimed to give you basic understanding of what you can or cannot do. We advise you read the full text below. In short, here is what you can or cannot do with MuseShop.net Templates/Widgets:
What you can do:
1. Create your personal website.
2. Build a website for a commercial client, customize the template/widget as you need.
3. Analyze the structure of a Muse website to learn how to build a site of your own.
What you cannot do:
1. Resell our templates/widgets or tools online in any format.
2. Distribute our templates/widgets or tools/assets without permission.
Template/Widget/Subscription/Widget Theme/MuseShop.net Add-on License Agreement
The following is an agreement between You and the owners of Skilltech.co, SkilltechWebDesign.com and www.MuseShop.net (“Websites”,”Owner”, “MuseShop.net”, “We”, “MuseShop.net Websites”, “MuseShop.net”) which governs the use of the Adobe Muse Widgets (“widgets” “products”), MuseShop.net Exclusive Adobe Muse Templates (“templates”, “themes”, “muse templates”, “products”), Subscriptions (“Membership”, “Subscription”), Widget Themes, MuseShop.net Add-ons (“Add-ons”), Content Blocks or graphics and other items and services downloaded from this Website. By purchasing a subscription, downloading a template, widget, widget theme, add-on, content block, graphic or any other item or service, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, without any other conditions or declarations. If You do not agree with these terms, You are not allowed to download or use the MuseShop.net Websites.
All muse templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other product or service on our Websites are copyrighted and are the properties of MuseShop.net. or the designer/creator of the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service. Your rights to use the templates/widgets are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified on each template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service. MuseShop.net grants you to a non-transferable license to use the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement and on the template/widget download page.
Our templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services may not be used:
– As part of a trademark or logo.
– For resale and distribution (modified or unmodified) to any persons. Do not share templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services, it is strictly forbidden.
– For unlawful or other immoral purposes.
– In a way that can give a bad name to Skilltech.co, SkilltechWebDesign.com or MuseShop.net
You acknowledge that by your download the ownership of the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service does not get transferred to You and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, or transfer thetemplate/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service or the right to use the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service to anyone else. The work You create with the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service must be used either by yourself or by your client.
MuseShop.net cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations, and cannot guarantee the legality of the templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services stored in its system. For confirmation, please confirm with the original creator. You use the templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services and this site at your own risk. Select templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. Our templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services are updated to the latest version of Adobe Muse with each release, and we can not provide old versions at users request. MuseShop.net does not represent that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It’s your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MuseShop.net and its employees and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of a template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image.
Warranty and Liability
The website and the templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services are provided “as is”. We offer no warranty, explicit or implied, regarding any templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services, the website, the accuracy of any information, or any rights or licenses under this agreement including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Dragan Milenkovic / MuseShop.net does not represent or warrant that the website or the website templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services will meet your requirements or that their use will be uninterrupted or error free.
MuseShop.net / Skilltech.co / SkilltechWebDesign.com shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or the templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services.
Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly / annual subscription plan fees, are subject to change with or without notice.
We reserve the rights to change or modify current Terms and Conditions without notice.
MuseShop.net offers non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods, therefore we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual template/widget/widget theme/add-on/content block/any other product or service purchase is made. You are responsible for understanding this upon registering for our subscription service or purchasing a product.
Photos used in website demos are example images only and may not be included in the membership. Our Muse templates/widgets/widget themes/add-ons/content blocks/any other products or services do not come packaged with any copyrighted photos. The photos used in the demos are purely for demonstration purposes, and are used to give the visitor a preview of what the theme will look like (or to demonstrate widget functionality) once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own images. The photos used in our demos are creative commons licensed. In the event of a copyright violation, MuseShop.net must be notified and will remove the photos immediately. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
Subscriptions / Membership / Recurring Payments
MuseShop.net MEMBERSHIP will grant you a 1 Month access to all of our templates, widgets and content blocks (if any) specifically (subscription). Widget Themes, MuseShop.net Add-ons and all other products and services are not a part of the subscription, the stated products can be bought individually on our Site. The subscription fee will be presented to you before you purchase the MEMBERSHIP. By purchasing a MEMBERSHIP you are giving us explicit approval to automatically charge you for your purchase and to apply recurring charges to your account on each billing cycle. By purchasing a subscription, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, without any other conditions or declarations. If You do not agree with these terms, You are not allowed to download or use the MuseShop.net Websites. Our billing system will automatically send you an email when it recognizes that your subscription is up for renewal. The email contains a link to cancel your subscription (if you wish) or to modify credit card information if expired, to remain an active member.
Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site in order for MuseShop.net to function properly.
The most common types of information we collect include things like: user-names, email addresses, IP addresses, other contact details, survey responses, blogs, photos, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details, tax information, support queries, forum comments, content you direct us to make available on our Site (such comments, ratings, screenshots of your issues for our support) and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as, your CV, the application form itself, cover letter and interview notes).
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us (such as when registering a MuseShop.net account), automatically as you navigate through our Site, or through other people when you use services associated with our Site (such as when subscribing to our newsletter through our partners).
We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy items or services on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- financial and/or transaction details from payment providers located in the US, UK, and Australia in order to process a transaction; All financial transactions you complete with us are handled through PayPal, we do not store your credit card details on our Site and/or our data bases;
- third party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you link, connect, or communicate with us through third party providers and they send us your information such as when you comment or message us on our official Facebook page. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider; and
- other third party sources/ and or partners from Australia, Serbia, US or UK, whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service. We also receive information about you and your activities on and off the MuseShop.net (such as Facebook, Google) through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
MuseShop.net may only share personal information with partners or suppliers in order for them to fulfill the service or product you have ordered. These organizations will have access only to the information required to permit them to perform their obligations to us for example, when you proceed to PayPal to complete the purchase.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
a. To fullfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the Site, like where you purchase an item from our Site.
b. Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the Sites;
- providing you with services described on the Site;
- verifying your identity when you sign in to our Site;
- responding to support tickets, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- updating you with operational news and information about our Site and services e.g. to notify you about changes to our Site, website disruptions or security updates;
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and services we provide;
- monitoring activity on the Site, e.g. to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the Site;
- managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters);
- training MuseShop.net staff about how to best serve our user community;
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities; and
- processing your job application to MuseShop.net.
c. Where you give us consent:
- providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
d. For purposes which are required by law.
e. For the purpose of responding to requests by government, a court of law, or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Within MuseShop.net Site, located in Serbia;
- authors of any items or services made available to you, so they can facilitate support and license validation, who maybe located in any of the countries our products are available in;
- subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting providers which are located in the US; technical and customer support services which are located in Canada and Serbia; marketing and analytics services which are located in the US; security and fraud prevention services which are located in any of the countries our products are available in; subscription management services which are located in the US; payment processing services which are located in the US; identification verification services located in the UK; and operational tooling services which are located in the US. Noting that our subcontractors and services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc.) which are located in Australia, Canada, the EU, Serbia, Russia, UK, USA;
- regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations;
- a purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase;
- a third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity;
- a third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks;
- a rights holder in relation to an allegation of intellectual property infringement or any other infringement; and
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
We are based in Serbia so your data will be processed in Serbia and the US. Some of the recipients we have described in section above, and to whom we disclose your personal information, are based outside Serbia in places like Canada, the EU, UK, and the US. We do this on the basis of your consent to this policy.In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are owned by DreamHost and managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in Serbia and the US (such as backups). Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You can access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for our Site at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us through our Site.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Site may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
When you visit our Site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our Site; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
Our Site is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Site or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the Site for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Site but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Site.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us through our website.
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Economic Area these rights also apply to you:
For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
How you can access your personal information
You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we might use on our site:
- Cookies: these aren’t the type you eat they’re actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
- Clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of web users between pages and websites. Unlike cookies, which are cached on a user’s computer, clear gifs, web beacons and web bugs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of a single pixel.
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
- To allow our site to function correctly.
- To understand how our site is functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
- To enhance your experience on our site and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our site or to record what purchases you’ve made on our site.
- To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Your options when it comes cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
Please note that the following options on the links below are provided to you as a guide on better understanding how your information is collected and who is collecting it while we ARE NOT partnered up with most of the companies in the links below. In plain words, the links below will help you manage your general data collection preferences. Not only by MuseShop.net but instead your overall internet data collection preferences.
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our site.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact through our website.